MANHEIM, Pennsylvania – Air & Water Systems will showcase its humidification and evaporative cooling products at Wood Pro Expo Lancaster (WPEL), October 13-14 at Spooky Nook Sports.
Air & Water Systems claims that its industrial humidifiers are designed with specific spaces and humidification control factors in mind.
The company notes that the benefits of maintaining correct humidity levels include:
- Dust removal
- Improved product quality
- Less waste
- Elimination of static electricity
- Efficient work environment
- Reduced downtime
- Better manufacturing conditions
- Faster production speeds
- Stable raw materials
Air & Water Systems will showcase the ArcticMist at WPEL. This is an 8-inch, three-speed high-velocity misting fan designed for use in spaces of at least 5,000 square feet with 12-foot ceilings. Features include:
- The “shear effect” of high-speed air further reduces the size of water particles – accelerating the rate of evaporation;
- High-velocity air “sweeps” and evaporates a potentially faulty nozzle;
- The aggregation of six ceramic insert nozzles makes routine maintenance easy; and
- System flexibility as all components can be easily moved, repositioned or relocated for plant layout changes.
Learn more by visiting booth #208 or airandwatersystems.com.
More upcoming events on the Woodworking Network
Executive Briefing Conference (EBC), September 15-17, The Broadmoor, Colorado Springs, Colo.
Salon Industriel du Bois Ouvré (SIBO), Oct. 27-29, Centrexpo Cogeco, Drummondville, Quebec.
Wood Machinery & Supply Conference & Expo (WMS), November 2-4, 2023, International Centre, Mississauga, Ontario.
Closets Conference & Expo co-located with Wood Pro Expo Florida, April 12-14, 2023, Palm Beach County Convention Center, West Palm Beach, Florida.
Woodworking Machinery & Supply Conference & Expo (WMS), November 2-4, 2023, International Center, Mississauga, Ontario.